In this role you will lead a team of professionals who are obsessed with customer service and the need to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers. As the Supervisor of the Customer Support Department you are responsible for instilling and fostering this customer service obsession within each member of your staff. You embrace every opportunity to drive a culture of customer advocacy throughout the organization. You refuse to accept anything less.
The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that customer calls, e-mails and other requests (internal and external) are resolved correctly and in a timely fashion. In this role you will ensure that customer issues are acted upon and documented appropriately. This is a “hands-on” role that requires you to resolve major incidents and/or complex problems. You will use what you have learned from previous customer interactions to improve our customer support capabilities and enhance the experience of future customers. You are not the type of person that sees what’s in place and accepts it, rather you look for every opportunity to enhance or improve process, systems and the people capabilities.
Your passion for excellence will drive you to continually identify metrics to be used to ensure that departmental performance is very good but always getting better. You will mentor staff members that need additional assistance to succeed and you will be responsible for establishing coverage schedules that provide the high quality coverage and technical expertise that our customers expect.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing position, of which at least 3 have been in a supervisory or management role.
- You must possess high energy, lead by example, be fun to be around, and take great pride in your work product.
- Communication skills, verbal and written, should be second to none.
- Experience in a healthcare or technical environment strongly preferred as is experience with Salesforce software.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency required.